This Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien DIY Silhouette Jar Craft post is sponsored by Nickelodeon. All opinions are my own.
Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien
I love making crafts that are inspired by my kid’s favorite movies or TV shows. When I was asked to create a craft for the new Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien DVD I loved the idea of a night light. One that was easy enough for parents and kids to make together and a craft that would not take too long to make. So, you will find all of the information you need below to make your own Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien DIY Silhouette Jar Craft. Also, Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien is available now on DVD!
- Paw Patrol: Pups Save The Alien DIY Silhouette Jar Craft Template – You can grab that HERE.
- Multi-color 8.5×11 cardstock in either Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Orange, or Yellow.
- 16oz Clear Plastic or Glass Jar
- Battery LED String Lights
- Paint in either Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Orange, or Yellow.
- Paint brush
- Glue (That dries clear.)
- Step 1: Pick which Paw Patrol Pup you would like to create a Paw Patrol: Pups Save The Alien DIY silhouette Jar craft for and print out the matching page from the template. (Or do all of them!)
- Step 2: Lightly paint the outside of the clear jar with the corresponding color for your pup. Set your jar aside to dry.
- Step 3: While the jar is drying cut out the shapes from the template.
- Step 4: Once the jar is dry glue your shapes inside the jar.
- Step 5: Once the glue has dried place your string lights inside your jar, put the lid on, and you’re done!
If you are looking for more Paw Patrol crafts make sure to check out my Paw Patrol Communicator Craft HERE.
DIY Silhouette Jar Craft for Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien