This Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien DIY Silhouette Jar Craft post is sponsored by Nickelodeon. All opinions are my own.
Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien
I love making crafts that are inspired by my kid’s favorite movies or TV shows. When I was asked to create a craft for the new Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien DVD I loved the idea of a night light. One that was easy enough for parents and kids to make together and a craft that would not take too long to make. So, you will find all of the information you need below to make your own Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien DIY Silhouette Jar Craft. Also, Paw Patrol: Pups Save the Alien is available now on DVD!
- Paw Patrol: Pups Save The Alien DIY Silhouette Jar Craft Template – You can grab that HERE.
- Multi-color 8.5×11 cardstock in either Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Orange, or Yellow.
- 16oz Clear Plastic or Glass Jar
- Battery LED String Lights
- Paint in either Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Orange, or Yellow.
- Paint brush
- Glue (That dries clear.)
- Step 1: Pick which Paw Patrol Pup you would like to create a Paw Patrol: Pups Save The Alien DIY silhouette Jar craft for and print out the matching page from the template. (Or do all of them!)
- Step 2: Lightly paint the outside of the clear jar with the corresponding color for your pup. Set your jar aside to dry.
- Step 3: While the jar is drying cut out the shapes from the template.
- Step 4: Once the jar is dry glue your shapes inside the jar.
- Step 5: Once the glue has dried place your string lights inside your jar, put the lid on, and you’re done!