This Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue DIY Lift Flap Book Craft post is sponsored by Nickelodeon. All opinions are my own.
An easy DIY craft for the whole family!
School is almost out for the summer and that means it is almost summer reading time! This DIY craft will make the perfect summer craft for your older kids/adults and a perfect book for the younger kids to read. You only need 6 supplies and most you probably already have around your house. Let your kids spend the summer crafting and learning with Blue and her friends! Below you will find a list of all of the supplies and directions you will need to make your own Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue DIY Lift Flap Book Craft. You can even watch the new Blue’s Clues & You! Let’s Learn With Blue DVD while you craft. Happy crafting!
DIY Lift Flap Book Craft Supplies Needed
- Let’s Learn with Blue – DIY Lift Flap Book Craft Template (Click the button below to download it!)
- Card stock or construction paper
- Crayons, markers, or any coloring supplies
- Hobby knife or scissors
- Binding supplies (i.e., stapler, hole puncher, washi tape, ribbon, etc.)
DIY Lift Flap Book Craft Directions
- Print out the template on card stock or construction paper
- Color, or have your child color, pages 1, 2,3, 4, and 9.
- Using a hobby knife or scissors cut out 3 sides of the boxes on pages 2, 4, 6, and 8
- Glue pages 2 and 3 together so that the pictures show in the corresponding boxes. Continue this process for pages 4 and 5, 6 and 7, 8 and 9.
- The final step is to bind your book together. You can do this however you want! (Staple and cover the spine with your favorite ribbon or washi tape, punch holes and tie with ribbon, etc.)