This is a sponsored post with Best Buy, but all thoughts, opinions, and cleaning challenges are my own.
Cleaning Is Not My Strong Suit
I am going to be straight up honest with you. I do not like to clean. It’s just not something I take pleasure in. There are those who LOVE to clean, but I am just not one of those people. I will clean because it needs to be done. If I were to choose my least favorite chores it would be doing the laundry, and doing the dishes.
Growing up we washed dishes by hand in my mother’s house. There was no dishwasher. YOU were the dishwasher. Haha! So, everything was washed by hand. You would inspect the dishes by sight and touch to make sure you got it all cleaned, and then you would put them on the drying rack or hand dry. When I moved into my first apartment that had a dishwasher I was ecstatic! But I still found myself handwashing my dishes often because certain dishes didn’t fit or weren’t coming out as clean as they should. To this day, over 10 years after using my first dishwasher, I find myself washing dishes by hand. Why? Because the dishwasher I have is small, and again doesn’t clean dishes like I feel it should.
How Do You Wash Your Dishes?
You might agree with me, or cringe and disagree as my husband does, for me saying this but I am not a believer in pre-rinsing dishes before they go in the dishwasher. Might as well just handwash the dishes then! Yes, I will scrub off baked-on food/gunk but that’s it. Fun fact. Haha! My husband and I have a hard time doing dishes together because he is in the pre-rinse club, and I am not. Plus he loads the dishwasher a lot differently then I do. It is 2019 people! We have amazing technology. I don’t need my dishwasher to make me a latte every time I use it. I just want it to make my life easier. So, I have started to save for and look at purchasing a new dishwasher.
Things I Need/Want In A Dishwasher
My wishlist for a dishwasher isn’t huge. I need a dishwasher that is flexible and can fit my dishes. I would like a quiet dishwasher. My current dishwasher vibrates the floor and you can hear it throughout the house when it’s on. I would like to not have to pre-rinse my dishes. Lastly, I would really like the dishwasher to actually dry my dishes and hopefully not leave my dishes with spots. Short, but sweet list. Thanks to Best Buy I found the below Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher with CrystalDry Technology, and it is going on my new dishwasher shortlist.
Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher With CrystalDry Technology
What I Love About This Dishwasher
- It has the space I need! Its large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack – the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils. Bosch’s Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide.
- It is quiet! This Bosch dishwasher has a 42-dBA noise level rating and incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound-absorbing base. It is apparently so quiet it has an exterior Infolight® so that you know that it is on.
- It uses technology to wash and dry your dishes. Using PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean. It also has CrystalDry™ technology. (Only available in 800 Series) Bosch’s patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics. The patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.
- Touch Control – Program a cycle quickly. The integrated controls make it easy with simple touch technology.
- 24/7 Aquastop® – Protect your floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
- ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings.
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria.
- 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
I am so excited to put the Bosch 800 Series dishwasher with CrystalDry technology on my new dishwasher shortlist. It checks all of my needs/wants boxes and will hopefully make washing dishes easier. (And hopefully, cause less dishwasher loading disagreements with my husband. Haha!) You can learn more about the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher with CrystalDry Technology at Best Buy.